- All meetings must have a stated purpose or agenda. Without an agenda, meetings can easily turn into aimless social gatherings rather than productive working sessions.
- Attendees should walk away with concrete next steps or Action Items. We love Action Items here, but we're not the only ones. From Apple to the Toastmasters, the world's most successful organizations demand that attendees leave meetings with actionable tasks.
- The meeting should have an end time. Constraints breed creativity. By not placing an endtime, we encourage rambling, off-topic and useless conversation.
How to Run Your Meetings Like Apple and Google
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch