NCUA Board Chair Debbie Matz will hold a town hall webinar at 3 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 4, the agency said.
The agency said the session will include live questions and questions sent in advance (with Matz Town Hall Webinar in the subject line) and is open to the industry. Topics include:
- Credit union industry performance
- NCUA’s low-income credit union eligibility initiative
- NCUA’s Regulatory Modernization Initiative
- The corporate credit union resolution
- The new Office of National Examinations and Supervision
- Recently finalized and proposed rules
“Our industry is going through many changes, and credit unions need to know about the latest developments at NCUA. I hope credit union professionals and volunteers will join us to hear what’s going on and ask questions,” Matz said.
Registration is online and registrations should allow popups from the website. Technical questions about webinar access should be directed to the agency at (703) 518-6440.