Hurricane Isaac: Marketer Offers Free PR Assistance
Credit union marketing specialist Bo McDonald is offering his company’s services free of charge to credit unions of less than $100 million in assets that need help in the aftermath of Hurricane Isaac.
McDonald said Your Marketing Company in Greenville, S.C., can offer help such as email blasts to members, contacts with local media, news releases, website updates and social media.
"It's in the DNA of many credit unions to step up and help their members and neighbors in times like these,” McDonald said.
“The last thing on most people’s minds right now is marketing. However, it's urgent to relay messages to members and the community that help is available at their local credit union," he said.
- RELATED: CUNA Mutual Reports One Major Flood Loss
- RELATED: Louisiana, Mississippi Credit Unions Drying Out
- RELATED: Onshore Insured Losses Could Reach $2 Billion
- RELATED: Louisiana Credit Unions Remained Shuttered Thursday
- RELATED: Pen Air Begins Isaac Collections for Red Cross
- RELATED: Early Estimates Show Allstate, State Farm Exposed
- RELATED: CUNA Mutual Activates Claims Teams
- RELATED: Louisiana Credit Unions Still Hunkered Down
- RELATED: Alabama, Mississippi CUs Dodge Isaac’s Bullet
- RELATED: NCUA Activates Disaster Policy
- RELATED: Gulf Coast CUs Brace for Storm
- RELATED: CUNA, GTE Financial Still Ready for GOP Party