Here to Help: Gen Y Columnist Talkin' 'Bout Her Generation
In the latest Here to Help series, Credit Union Times' own Gen Y Back Talk columnist Natasha Chilingerian sheds some light on her generation.
In this opening segment, the first of six, she talks labels, age range and positive and negative stereotypes.
And here's the whole series:
- Part 1 covers labels, age range and both the positive and negative stereotypes often associated with this group.
- Part 2 covers Gen Y's financial woes and what they need from their financial institutions. Part 3 covers Gen Y strategies at two credit unions - one in Ohio, the other in Missouri.
- Part 3 covers Gen Y strategies at two credit unions - one in Ohio, the other in Missouri.
- Part 4 covers the technology Gen Y expects, including text, mobile, RDC, location awareness.
- Part 5 covers the power of social media.
- Part 6 wraps things up with a warning to not assume or generalize about the younger set.