Staff from the $1.3 billion Indiana Members Credit Union took part in a telethon hosted by an Indianapolis television station to benefit storm victims. IMCU also donated $1,000 to the telethon, which raised $236,598. “Southern Indiana was hit hard by the destructive tornadoes and everyone at IMCU wanted to do something to help with the relief efforts. “Donating funds and assisting FOX59 in their telethon was the least we could do,” said Ron Collier, CEO at IMCU.
Serving After the Storm
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch