The nomination period for NACUSO’s 2012 CUSO Collaboration and Innovation award is now open.
This year, in addition to recognizing the leading CUSO, the program will expand to recognize the credit union demonstrating the successful use of a CUSO collaborative model to serve their membership’s financial needs, according to NACUSO.
“We want to recognize and celebrate those CUSOs that demonstrate an exemplary ability to create and implement solutions and those credit unions that use the CUSO model to implement innovative, collaborative solutions to better serve their members,” said Jack Antonini, NACUSO president/CEO.
The nomination deadline is April 4.
The nomination will be judged on the following criteria:
- provides a clear description of how the organization and the collaborative model have brought value to the industry, its owners, and credit union members.
- illustrates how the organization exemplifies thought leadership and critical thinking.
- describes the value created by the organization through use of collaboration/innovation in organizational design.
- explains methods of implementation and execution.
- includes correlating results, outcomes and performance.
Self-nominations will be accepted, however, winners of any NACUSO award from 2009-2011 are ineligible, according to the association.
For more information on the award nomination, visit NACUSO’s website.