CUNA Mutual Group employees who live in the Fort Worth, Texas, area recently partnered with their sales colleagues to raise donations for a local charity as part of a national team meeting held here. Those attending the meeting contributed $5,000 along with food donations to Mission Central as part of the company’s continuing commitment to helping disadvantaged families served by the agency.
Group Effort for a Good Cause
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch