A year after the opening of a branch of North Jersey Federal Credit Union in Paterson’s John F. Kennedy High School – the state's first curriculum-based, student-run banking program – someone won an iPad. Christelle Vanderpool from school’s BTMF Academy (Business, Technology, Marketing & Finance), won the tablet in a drawing for students who opened new accounts in November and December.
Open Account, Win iPad
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch