The $245 million American 1 Credit Union of Jackson, Mich., recently celebrated the grand re-opening of its renovated branch in Hillsdale, Mich. The renovations began in June and were completed in late November. Founded in 1950, American 1 CU has 48,000 members and 12 branches located in Jackson, Hillsdale, Washtenaw, Calhoun, Wayne, Macomb and Oakland counties.
American 1 Branch Grand Re-Opening
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch