Members and staff at Cyprus Credit Union in West Jordan, Utah, raised more than $56,000 in this year's 150-mile bicycle ride for the state chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Seventy-five riders participated for Team Cyprus. Members of the $574 million credit union help in the effort by making $30 donations for the right to skip a loan payment. Team Cyprus began in 2006 when a colleage was diagnosed with MS. Since then, they've raised more than $285,000.
Riding for Team Cyprus
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch