Credit Union Times gathered insight and reaction on the Federal Reserve's announcement Wednesday that it was upping the debit interchange cap from the proposed 12 cents to 21 cents plus 5 basis points per transaction. Here credit union executives and regulatory and legislative experts share their points of view on the move.
Video: Debit Interchange Fee Final Reg Hot Topic at NAFCU Annual Conference
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch