Twenty employees from EECU raised funds and participated in Junior Achievement’s annual Crazy Bowl event last month, a fundraiser with bowling, dancing and costumes. This year’s theme was cartoons, and four teams from the Jackson, Mich., CU represented the Smurfs, the Flintstones, Scooby Doo and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The teams collectively raised $930 and EECU donated an additional $500 sponsorship to the event for a total of $1,430 contributed to Junior Achievement this year. Junior Achievement is a youth development organization with the core purpose of inspiring and preparing young people to succeed in a global economy.
EECU Supports Junior Achievement in Crazy Bowl
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch