Rick Small, executive director of Good Shepard Food Bank, which serves 95% of the hunger organizations in Maine, accepts a $5,000 donation from Jon Paradise, governmental & public affairs manager at the Maine Credit Union League, on behalf of Maine's credit unions to fund food deliveries by the "Food Mobile." The Maine CUs' Campaign for Ending Hunger pledged an additional $15,000 for the next two years to ensure that the "Food Mobile" continues making deliveries of food to pantries in every county in Maine.
Maine CUs Ensure Food Delivery Continues
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch