OGDEN, Utah -- The Goldenwest Credit Union is collecting canned food donations to benefit the Utah Food Bank. Goldenwest will match the donations with up to 500 cans of food. "It's a sobering thought that thousands of Utah children go hungry each day," said Shelley B. Clarke, Goldenwest president/CEO. "It is our desire to help our neighbors in need by collecting and donating nutritious food and essential supplies for Utah families." In addition to canned food, Goldenwest is collecting items such as diapers, baby formula, and paper goods. The credit union is accepting donations through November 18th.
Goldenwest Collects for Utah Food Bank
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch