RIVERSIDE, Calif. - The Orange Blossom Festival's 150,000 attendees couldn't miss Altura Credit Union. Not only was the credit union an event sponsor of the 12th annual event, but also provided cash counter machines and tellers to handle the large amounts of cash generated at such a public event. In addition, the Altura CU booth was a crowd pleaser. Here Elvia Franco, a staffer from Patrion Mortgage, an Altura CU affiliate company, helps festivalgoers with the "wheel of fortune" for a chance to win some Altura CU promotional items from a beach ball and CD holder to yo-yos.
Altura CU Booth an Orange Blossom Festival Hit
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch