Nevada Federal Credit Union, Las Vegas, re-elected for another three-year term, Mark Ferrario, Mike Lantz and Major General Billy G. McCoy USAF (Ret.). Bill Flaxa was elected chairman; Col. Pete Peterson, vice chairman; McCoy, secretary/treasurer. The board also appointed Haigohe Miller, Bill Gibson and Sheila Cannon to the appeals committee.
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch