MADISON, Wis. - Great Wisconsin Credit Union, formerly CUNA Credit Union, has opened the doors to its new administrative offices and branch on Rimrock Road. The administrative staff has been relocated to the new 45,000 square- foot, three-story, $4 million facility designed and built by general contractor J.H. Findorff & Son and architectural firm Strang, Inc. Occupying 60% of the building the remaining 3,000 square feet on the first floor and all 15,000 square feet on the second level will be available for lease. According to Greater Wisconsin CU President/CEO Kim Sponem, the new south side location was selected as part of the credit union's mission to "serve the underserved."
Great Wisconsin Credit Union Branches Out
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch