MONET, Mo. - Jack Henry & Associates has selected RSA Cyota Consumer Solutions to provide authentication for its online banking clients. Jack Henry will offer it to its 1,500 financial institution clients using its Internet banking systems. RSA's Adaptive Authentication technology analyzes online transactions and scores their potential fraud risk based on a number of metrics, including user's computer, IP address, geographic location and prior transaction behaviors. When red flags are raised, Cyota's system will either call the end user or present them with another secret question to answer. RSA Cyota also utilizes its eFraudNetwork, a community of financial institutions that share fraudster information. Jack Henry is the parent company of credit union data processor Symitar Systems.
Jack Henry Selects RSA Cyota for Online Banking Authentication
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch