LATHAM, N.Y. - The New York State Credit Union League has added Henry C. Meier, Esq. to its staff roster as director of compliance/associate counsel. He will serve as a liaison between credit unions and regulatory agencies including the NCUA and the New York State Banking Department. Before joining NYSCUL, Meier served as associate counsel for the New York State Assembly Republican Conference and assistant counsel for the NYS School Boards Association. He also worked for the senate majority central staff under former state senator Ralph J. Marino. Meier holds a J.D. from Hofstra University of Law and a B.A. in political science from American University School of Government and Public Administration.
Meier Joins NYSCUL as Director of Compliance/Associate Counsel
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch