COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Ent has launched a new Ent Insurance Group (EIG) to offer members access to a broad range of insurance products and services. EIG will offer personal liability, property, life and related insurance products plus carry coverage for member businesses through a commercial insurance division. Leading the EIG team will be Michael Stewart, a licensed veteran of more than 20 years providing insurance products and counsel in the Pikes Peak region. "We are excited about being able to offer such a comprehensive set of insurance products, backed by the Ent standard of local, quality member service," said Ent President/CEO Charles Emmer. "This is a natural expansion of the financial tools Ent offers members to help realize their individual financial goals."
Ent Establishes New Insurance Group
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch