WASHINGTON-CUNA is continually breaking records for attendance at the Governmental Affairs Conference and they are beginning to feel a bit cramped. About 4,200 people attended this year's GAC and much of the general sessions and breakouts were standing room only. Due to contractual obligations, the trade association will be holding GAC at the Washington Hilton again next year. However, they are looking into potentially holding it at the D.C. convention center at some point in the future.
CUNA Looking to Move GAC
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch