Who are phishers' favorite targets? Financial institutions of course. The statistics below from Visa show that financial institutions account for 80% of phishing attacks. Visa, as the most popular card brand, is affected in two ways - corporate attacks on Visa itself and attacks on its card issuing institutions.
Financial Institutions, Not Surprisingly, The No. 1 Target of Phishing Attacks
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch