MONTEREY PARK, Calif. - E1 Financial Credit Union can now count Monterey Park City Council Member Sharon Martinez and Vice President of Chong Hing Jewelers Eric Lee as board directors. As a City Council member, Martinez currently serves on the San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments, Alhambra Unified/City Council Joint Use Committee, San Gabriel Valley Animal Control Authority/Joint Powers' Authority, Boy Scouts of America Mission Amigos District, and the Monterey Park Hospital. She is in her second term on the City Council. Martinez is also founder and President of SMART Temporary Personnel Services. Lee is not only a successful business owner in the jewelry industry but also an active member in various organizations, including the 24-Karat Club, Hong Kong Association of Southern California, the San Marino Chinese Club, as well as the Chinatown Chamber of Commerce.
E1 Financial Adds Two to Board
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch