SHEBOYGAN, Wis. - U.S. Congressman Thomas Petri recently stopped by a Kohler Credit Union in-school branch at Sheboygan South High School. In an effort to address the ongoing problem of financial literacy, the credit union partnered with the school district in opening this branch at the start of the school year. Here, Petri talks to a few student staffers.
Congressman Stops by Kohler Credit Union School Branch
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch