PHOENIX - Lucky Desert Schools Federal Credit Union member Paul Shanahan is headed to the Super Bowl in Detroit. Shanahan was part of a group of contestants who were blind-folded and stumbling on the field during a football game, guided only by the voice and direction of their selected partner in search of a winning ticket. Shanahan's prize includes roundtrip airfare, hotel and two tickets to the big game set on Feb. 5, 2006, in Detroit. Each year, Desert Schools' members (and the general public) may enter online for a chance to be a finalist and win fantastic football prizes. "This is a fun competition for local football fans, whether they're one of the finalists or cheering from the stands," said Desert Schools Media and Partner Relations Manager Kari Watts of the annual event.
Desert Schools Winner Ready for Super Bowl
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch