ABERDEEN, Md. - Members from all walks of life will now be able to apply for SBA loans with Aberdeen Proving Ground FCU. The $557 million credit union recently announced that it will provide the loans which will range from $25,000 to $2 million. The lending program is supported by Newtek Small Business Finance, a subsidiary of Newtek Business Services, Inc. Newtek has more than 100 partnerships with credit unions and CUNA. With the APGFCU business loan program, business members from a broad range of industries may use loan proceeds to expand or renovate facilities; purchase machinery, equipment, fixtures and leasehold improvements; finance receivables and augment working capital; refinance existing debt; construct commercial buildings; and/or purchase land or buildings. Aberdeen Proving Ground FCU serves more than 73,000 members.
Aberdeen Proving Ground FCU Kicks off 2006 with SBA Loans
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch