MEDFORD, Ore. -Rogue FCU was voted Best Mortgage Office and Best Banking Institution in the 2005 Medford Mail Tribune's "Readers Choice Survey." A staffer at the newspaper said readers were given a list of open-ended questions and asked to specify their choice of financial institutions in a variety of categories. They were not asked to explain their responses. Rogue EVP Gene Pelham said the credit union "is dedicated to the long-term financial goals of our community. Because of our members, we are committed to building stronger relationships with members and our community. We are excited to be recognized with this honor and feel fortunate to be a part of such as great community." Rogue FCU is a community-based CU with more than 40,000 members and over $345 million in assets. Its loan portfolio is $268 million.
Rogue FCU Voted Best Mortgage Office, Best Banking Institution
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch