ALEXANDRIA, Va.-NCUA is sponsoring "Louisiana Credit Unions - Focusing on the Future," a free town hall meeting to get the state's credit unions back on their feet. The Nov. 9 meeting is aimed at low-income designated credit unions as well as those under $20 million in assets. The meeting was organized for networking and information gathering with groups like the African-American Credit Union Coalition, CUNA Mutual Group, the Internal Revenue Service, the Louisiana Credit Union League, Operation HOPE, National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions, National Credit Union Foundation, and the Small Business Administration. Representatives from NCUA's Asset Management & Assistance Center and Office of Small Credit Union Initiatives will also be there.
NCUA to Hold Town Hall Meeting in Louisiana
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch