ALEXANDRIA, Va.-NCUA fined Paradise Federal Credit Union recently for turning in its Home Mortgage Disclosure Act data late. The late information came with a $19,000 price tag from NCUA. Credit unions and other lenders are required to collect HMDA data throughout the year and file it with the Federal Reserve Board by March 1 of the following calendar year.
NCUA Issues HMDA Civil Money Penalty
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch