ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The new headquarters at Credit Union 1 (www.cu1.org) features high-tech, high-touch kiosks that help take self-service to a new level at Alaska's second-largest CU. The 11 interactive kiosks, along with a touch-screen building directory and an employment kiosk, were installed in the $483 million CU's new headquarters by MontegoNet (www.montegonet.com), a Rhode Island-based provider of standard and customized interactive kiosks with a list of credit union clients that also includes such big names as Digital CU. The machines are equipped with proximity sensors that log users out after they walk away, helping to secure their private account information. The kiosks also provide online banking, loan applications, bill pay and other services.
Interactive Kiosks Highlight Self-Service Initiative at Credit Union 1
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch