Phoenix, Ariz. - The Arizona Credit Union Foundation and member credit unions have donated over $59,000 to the National Credit Union Foundation to help mobilize efforts to provide relief assistance, rebuild credit unions and initiate construction of the communities affected by the hurricanes. In addition, the Arizona Credit Union System staff have collected $1,100 and designated it for the Louisiana League employees fund. "Our thoughts are with all those who have lost loved ones, their homes or their businesses," said ACUF President Gary Plank. "We are asking everyone in the Arizona credit union community to help ease the financial burden and expedite the rebuilding of homes and credit unions in the Gulf States by making donations through the Arizona Credit Union Foundation, the National Credit Union Foundation and other humanitarian relief organizations."
Arizona CUs Keep Giving
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch