ST. LOUIS - Interested in getting members buzzing while raising money for a good cause, St. Louis Postal Credit Union has hosted a Dress Up Day. This summer staffers paid $2 to don their finest formal attire to benefit the Children's Miracle Network. SLPCU President Larry Giesing and Vice President of Lending Eric Clark even wore tuxedos for the occasion. The event not only built awareness of the Credit Union for Kids Campaign, but staffers were able to raise $87 for CMN. "We're always looking for creative ways to support the `People Helping People' philosophy," said Rebecca Buehl, marketing assistant. "This event definitely helped make an impact on the community about the credit union difference."
SLPCU Dresses Up for a Cause
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch