HEATH, Ohio - Hopewell FCU recently hosted a visit by Ohio Congressman Bob Ney who was invited to visit the CU as part of its effort to promote credit unions. Hopewell FCU President/CEO Al Smith used Ney's visit as an opportunity to talk about CURIA, as well as the difference between CUs and banks and why credit unions should keep their tax-exempt status. The visit from Rep. Ney comes as the Republican recently purchased a home in Heath. Attending the meeting were members of Hopewell's management team, representatives of Congressman Ney's office, the OCUL's John Florian, and Hopewell Board members Kathy Callis and Cledys Henry.
Hopewell FCU Hosts Ney Visit
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch