SAN DIEGO - Mission Federal Credit Union has been approved to offer the SBA's 7(a) loans. The $1.8 billion CU recently obtained its 750 license, which will allow it to offer SBA 7(a) loans to the San Diego community. J.R. Bruno & Associates, a Glendora, Calif.-based business lending consulting firm to credit unions, assisted the CU in obtaining the license as well as helping to launch its member business services program. Mission FCU serves more than 124,000 members.
Mission FCU Now Offers SBA 7(a) Loans
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch