In a sign that the leaders of CUNA and CUNA Mutual are getting along just fine, CUNA Mutual President/CEO Jeff Post (left) and CUNA President/CEO Dan Mica (right) met with members of Congress during a luncheon on Capitol Hill sponsored by CUNA. House Financial Institutions Subcommittee Chairman Spencer Bachus (R-Ala.) (second from left) and Rep. Tom Petri (R-Wis.) look on. About 50 persons attended or stopped by the luncheon, including members of Congress, CUNA and CUNA Mutual staff members and others.
Mica, Post Meet With Lawmakers
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch