LIVONIA, Mich.- Co-op Services Credit Union has signed up as a sponsor of the WNBA's Detroit Shock. "This outstanding group of women basketball players is extremely competitive and have become winners through cooperative team efforts," said Co-op CU Marketing Vice President Russ Kotila. "It makes sense that Co-op Services, which operates on many of the same principles, becomes a sponsor." Kotila added that the credit union also has a huge fan base for the Detroit team among its employees and members.
Co-op Services CU Sponsors Local WNBA Team
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch