Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union, Poughkeepsie, N.Y., Board Director Art Zimmermann has died. A member since 1965, Zimmerman served on the board since 1995. During his tenure as an unpaid professional, Zimmerman was a dedicated and tireless advocate for credit union members. He worked diligently to expand his knowledge of the credit union industry, completing 36 of 45 modules of the Credit Union League's Volunteer Achievement Plan. Zimmerman is viewed as being instrumental in making HVFCU the premier financial institution of the Hudson Valley. He most recently served as board secretary, chairman of the Future Planning Committee and a member of the Space Committee.
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch