CINCINNATI - Design/build firm DEI Incorporated has recently provided employees a new perk with a healthy twist. DEI owners Richard and Cynthia Grow invited Freelance Chef John Satko and his wife Shelby to DEI headquarters to demonstrate how to prepare quick, healthy and creative meals. Over some four days, DEI employees interacted with Chef John as he created culinary delights ranging from Asian, American BBQ, Mexican and Italian, to delicate pastry. Staffers picked up great nutritional tips while savoring the five-course meal after each lesson. Chef John Satko has 26 years of experience in the culinary industry, having been educated in different styles and cuisine throughout the world, including Switzerland, France, Thailand, Italy and the Caribbean. He has won many awards during his career and lives by the creed "Knowledge, Skills and Desire."
DEI Staffers say Who Needs Emeril?
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch