WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. - Passageways LLC continues to gain traction in credit union land as the CUSO of Purdue Employees FCU added 12 new users of its corporate portal solution in the first quarter of 2005. That includes five new signees in March: $922 million Sandia Laboratory FCU in New Mexico, $748 million Andrews Federal Credit Union in Maryland, $539 million Beacon Credit Union in Indiana, $179 million Tooele Federal Credit Union in Utah and Wyoming's $97 million Wyhy FCU. "A strong showing this quarter can be attributed to a lot of people budgeting for our portal solution and then wanting to implement it early in the year as a strategic addition to their arsenal," says Gail Koehler, president of Passageways, a CUSO of Purdue Employees FCU. Koehler says Passageways now has a total client base of "well above" 50.
Passageways Adds A Dozen Users in First Quarter
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch