WYOMISSING, Pa. - Discovery Federal Credit Union has broken ground on a new state-of-the-art 18,000 square-foot headquarters, operations center and retail branch. The new facility will also showcase a Discover Education Center- a state-of the-art conference facility dedicated to increasing financial literacy. The credit union will also launch its new Financial Literacy Learning Series, which consists of financial education courses designed to help members at each financial life stage. The Series will be open to the public and is available in various schools throughout Berks County. Designed to meet the needs of its growing Berks County membership the new facility is slated to open in late 2005.
Discovery FCU Breaks Ground on New HQ
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch