EUGENE, Ore. -SELCO Community Credit Union's Insurance Services will now include Preferred Insurance Associates. SELCO CCU has recently purchased the insurance agency and as part of the deal all Preferred Insurance agents will move to SELCO. "Regardless of a family's insurance needs, we can find the right solution," said SELCO CEO Ava Milosevich. "We know Preferred's clients appreciate local, personalized service. So do we. That's why this is such a good fit." According to SELCO Insurance Manager Richard Miller, the acquisition will allow the credit union to offer members an enhanced array of insurance coverage options, expanded member service and greater convenience.
SELCO Purchases Insurance Agency
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch