SAN ANTONIO - The $3.5 billion Security Service FUC here has signed a $1.8 million telecommunications contract with AT&T for its Member Service Center. The contract calls for AT&T Toll-Free Services to be provided to Security Service's call center over a three-year period. The CU's call center is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day. AT&T provides members access to the call center worldwide, and toll-free access in the U.S., Canada, Germany, Japan, South Korea and United Kingdom. "We consider it extremely important that our members have immediate access to accurate information about their accounts from anywhere in the world," said Jay Winslow, the CU's SVP and chief information officer.
Security Service FCU Chooses AT&T in Nearly $2 Million Deal
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch