DOVER AFB, Del. - Dedicated to ensuring a well-trained and dedicated staff, Dover Federal Credit Union has launched a Leadership Development Program. Designed to help staffers improve their skills and prepare to lead members to continued financial success, the program is headed by a task force of volunteer managers. Inaugural Leadership Development Program participants include North Dover Branch Manager David Fravel, Accounting Manager Lou Ann Ciesinski, MBA and outside Leadership Development specialist Princeton, New Jersey-based Lead Well Institute Consultant Don Blohowiak. The program will provide assessments, personalized coaching, and various leadership tools to help staffers maximize their strengths and develop their skills.
Dover Federal CU Unveils Leadership Development Program
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch