LAS VEGAS - About 750 people, including 475 from nearly 300 financial institutions, recently attended Digital Insight's sixth-annual client conference at the Bellagio resort in Las Vegas. The three-day event, which drew a record crowd for the Internet banking vendor, featured information sessions, workshops, product announcements and keynote speakers from FedEx and Ritz Carlton. "The peer networking opportunities, the technology partner showcase and a chance to chat with Digital Insight experts all provided me with new plans to leverage products and services for continued growth and 24/7 member service," said attendee Ray Springsteen, vice president for marketing at $919 million Service Credit Union of Portsmouth, N.H. DI's 2006 client conference is set for April 9-11 at the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando in Florida.
Digital Insight Annual Confab Draws 750 to Vegas
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch