FORT WORTH, Texas - After spending 20 years with Texans Credit Union, Lori Daniel has made the move to EECU as Vice President of Marketing. Daniel will oversee the marketing, business development and public relations functions. During Daniel's 20-year credit union career she has received more than 100 statewide and national advertising/marketing awards including the CUES Golden Mirror Awards Best of Show in 1991, Texas Credit Union Marketer of the Year in 1994 and CUES Marketer of the Year in 2000. An active leader in the credit union community, Daniel serves on the Texas Credit Union Foundation board and is a member of the CUNA Marketing Council, Texas CU Marketing Council and CUES.
Daniel New EECU Marketing VP
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch