MADISON, Wis. - The 11th annual CUNA HR/Training and Development Council Summit is set to launch April 10-13 in Indian Wells, California at the Renaissance Esmeralda Resort. Playing up the this year's theme "An Oasis of Ideas," topics covered will range from How to Make HR a Strategic Player and A Path to Personal & Organizational Renewal, to How to Get the Most from your Training Budget and Winning the New War for Talent. The Summit will also include roundtable discussions on the latest HR and training trends. For more information on the Summit visit www.cunahrcouncil.org
CUNA Council Announces HR/TD Summit
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch