PASADENA, Calif. - To lend a helping hand to members impacted by recent Southern California storms and subsequent mudslides, Wescom Credit Union has made emergency financial assistance available. "Assistance is available to our members, including interest free loans, deferred payments to those sustaining property damage or loss, free replacement checks, the waiving of early withdrawal penalties on Certificates of Deposit, and the quick negotiation of checks from insurance companies or agencies such as FEMA," said Wescom CU Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer Jane Wood. Members are encouraged to visit any one of Wescom CU's 35 Southern California branches or call 1(888) -4WESCOM.
Wescom CU Makes Life Easier for Southern California Storm Victims
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch