MADISON, Wis. - CUNA Mutual Group has launched a new online training program for credit union staff to learn the basics about individual retirement accounts. IRA E-Learning allows credit union staff to get IRA training when they want it, giving them control over their own learning from any Internet connection, according to CUNA Mutual. The ABCs of IRAs is the first E-Learning module in a library of online, IRA-focused E-Learning courses CUNA Mutual is offering. This first module is an interactive course designed for credit union employees who have limited involvement with IRA transactions, yet need basic product knowledge. ABCs of IRAs covers the definition of an IRA; differences between traditional and Roth IRAs; and benefits of an IRA to the credit union and its members. Users can also print a transcript of the course for their own personal reference.
CUNA Mutual Adds Online IRA Training
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch