WICHITA, Kan. - Lowell Richardson, the former Mid American CU president/CEO, has shifted gears towards commercial real estate. Richardson, who retired from the $123 million credit union on Dec. 31, has joined John T. Arnold Associates Inc. here as director of operations. Founded in 1971, the firm specializes in industrial real estate. Richardson, along with other staff, will be involved in the development of an industrial park scheduled to open in 2006. The firm is a mainstay here in real estate brokerage and investments with plans to expand to the sale and lease of retail properties. Richardson retired from the credit union after serving nearly 15 years at the helm. He was succeeded by Jim Holt, the CU's former executive vice president.
Commercial Real Estate Beckons Former Mid American CU CEO
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch