NEW YORK - qbt, a provider of financial services middleware, has added interfaces to Equifax and Experian to EPL Inc.'s core processing platform using the New York-based outfit's MultiPoint Integrator software. The interfaces now will be part of Alabama-based EPL's i-Power browser-based processing system for credit unions, joining other integration options including ATM and debit card networks, shared branching systems, online banking vendors, and teller and loan-origination platforms, the company said. "qbt's MultiPoint is a key component that enhances our open system platform. We use it to connect to any outside system that our credit unions need to access in a real-time environment," said Michael Stoeckert, CIO/CTO at credit union-owned EPL.
EPL Adds Interfaces to Equifax, Experian
Want the latest credit union news?
Sign up for our free newsletter today! All the breaking credit union news and information you need to make the right decision for your credit union delivered to your inbox. For free!
Thanks for subscribing, you will start receiving the Daily News Alert tomorrow!
- The 4 Major Designs of the $100 Bill (Slide Show)
- Anonymous May 7 Target List Includes 12 Large Credit Unions
- Theresa Portillo Sentenced to 6½ Years in Prison for Looting Feminist CU
- WesCorp’s Legacy Losses Outpace Other Corporates
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn Seeks Innovation One Step at a Time: Women to Watch